Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pregnancy Brain

These crazy hormones are seriously messing with my mind! About a month ago I cried for an hour because my glasses broke then the next day I cried because I ALMOST forgot to bring movies back to the library. And it's not just my emotions, I feel fog headed and spazzy most of the time. For example, tonight I turned the burner on to make mashed potatoes and about 10 minutes later we noticed a burning smell. I made sure that there was nothing touching the burner and figured it must be something down in the stove that was burning because I didn't see anything that could possibly be making that smell. A few minutes later, I noticed that the potatoes in the pot looked a little funny. I stared at it for a long time before I realized that I had forgotten to put water in it!! The potatoes were burning! Hopefully I can make it through the rest of this pregnancy without burning down the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment