Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! It is now 2015. I can't believe how fast time seems to move these days. This is the year that my husband and I will turn 30. It's odd to think of myself as a near 30 year old because I still feel like a young lady. In my youth, a 30 year old was someone who had their life together and was, well, old! And now that I'm almost 30, it doesn't seem very old to me at all!

More importantly, however, is that this is the year our twins will be born. We will be seeing their sweet faces in no more than a month and that is incredible!! My only goals are for these babies to stay put as long as possible and for our family to make it through this year alive and well. That's not too much to ask for, right? ;-)

So please pray for us as we step into what will be the biggest year of our lives! It's going to be a crazy one and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment